Online payment process for building and zoning permits
Upon request, you will receive an email to pay your approved permit online.
By clicking the link provided in the message, such as (Click link Here to View Permit Fees and Pay). You will be redirected to the website for online permit payments. There are a few things to keep in mind before paying for your permit:
- Permit fees are non-refundable.
- Check for any discrepancies before submitting your payment to avoid issues.
- Any changes or corrections to your permit must be done in writing through our office, there is no way to change a permit through the online payment system.
- Once your payment is approved, a PDF of your permit will be generated for printing. It is necessary to display the permit in a front window of the property where the work is being done.
- Please review all paperwork for any discrepancies so they may be corrected as soon as possible.
- Check the property owner name, address and phone number.
- Check the contractor information-if the contractor needs to be changed for any reason, please contact our office immediately.
- As always, permits MUST be obtained prior to work being started or an extra fee may be charged.
- All work must be inspected upon completion.
To schedule an inspection, obtain a link for payment, or for questions, contact Licensing and Inspections at 610-970-6520.