Check back for newly added trips!
- A $50.00 deposit per seat is required on all bus trips at the time of reservation. If total trip cost is $90 or less, 1/3rd the amount is due at time of reservation.
- Initial deposits are non-refundable.
- Balances on all trips are due three weeks in advance of the performance.
- Itineraries will be mailed out at a minimum two weeks prior to the trip.
- Payment plans/installments can be arranged.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash or check are acceptable methods of payment.
- Bus trips include bus fare, venue ticket, and dinner at selected restaurant w/ selected menu.
- Occasionally, minor changes in the itinerary may be necessary.
- It is the responsibility of the patron to make sure that he or she is on time for boarding the bus at all stops.
- Credit Cards Payment Information
MasterCard, Discover & Visa are accepted. A third-party convenience fee will apply to cardholders who wish to pay via credit card. This fee is required in order to allow the Township the option to accept payments via credit card. Govt Portal is an authorized third-party processor of these regulated convenience fees. This fee will be 2.83% .