Senior Citizen Card


If you are age 65 or over, you may ride free on any participating local public transportation system. Free rides are available whenever PART is operating. Schedules are available in PART's office at Borough Hall, 100 E. High Street, 3rd floor (ADA accessible).

Senior citizens must register with PART staff to obtain a Commonwealth of Pennsylvania ID Card by bringing approved proof of age to PART's office. An application will be completed and the ID Card issued.

The following documents may be used as proof of age:

  • Birth or Baptismal Certificate
  • Photo Driver's License
  • PA Identification Card
  • Passport/Naturalization Papers
  • Armed Forces Separation (DD-214)
  • Statement of age from U.S. Social Security Administration
  • Veteran's Universal Access ID Card
  • Alien Resident Card
  • P.A.C.E. Card